Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Keeping with Portsmouth tradition we headed to the Portsmouth ball park for Father's Day.  Mike had a game at 1:00 and then everyone stays afterwards to hang out and drink, eat, play bags and catch up.



  Colton took the chance to show his dad just how much he loves him........
 Nothing says "Happy Father's Day Daddy" like getting hit with a water balloon!

I didn't take my camera, so I didn't get a chance to capture a nice picture of Colton and Mike like I wanted to!

There was a hot dog eating contest, root beer floats, dollar hot dogs/beers, water balloon toss and a nickel toss. They threw lots of nickels all around the pitchers mound and let the kids loose after them....


I think we all had lots of fun and were wiped out when we got home around 7:30. Colton took his bath and was out...that is what I call a successful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment