Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Thursday morning Mike, Colton and I headed to my parent's house in Marshalltown. We timed it just right and headed out before it started getting bad outside.
He must have known he was going to have a busy few days....resting up in the truckUsually we go to my Aunt Caryn's house for Christmas Eve- this year it was cancelled due to the weather so we stayed at my parents house and for the first time ever, opened gifts at night instead of Christmas morning.
Colton opening his 1st gift of 2009

Got some jeans and of course, had to "try" them on.


The blocks I made for my mom (my parents house kind of has a lodge theme)


Snuggling with daddy...




Vrooom vrooom....his monster tractor

Giving out hugs....

We headed to my Grandma and Grandpa Brown's house Christmas morning for dinner.
Opening presents with daddy


Didn't mind the bow on his head...he was too busy
Due to the weather, we stayed an extra night at my parents house. Played lots of games of Uno and some Monopoly. We took off Saturday morning to head to Mike's big Schneider Christmas with his dad's extended family . Then Saturday night we had his family Christmas at his parents. Luckily, everyone was able to make that one!

Opening another gift- "trying on" the tissue paper

Woo hooo some more clothes to try on :)

With cousins Reagan and Matthew
Sunday we reorganized lots of toys and put everything away- Colton was busy dragging out all his new stuff.

Playing with one of his new toys....a tunnel! He loves crawling through it!


Despite the bad weather, we had a great Christmas! Lots of family, presents, and food! :) Hope everyone else did too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment