Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1 year doctor visit

We went for Colton's 1 year doctor visit yesterday afternoon. Poor guy got 4 shots and had to have blood drawn. I think the whole hospital could hear him screaming when they were drawing his blood- I felt so bad for him! Makes me so glad he is a healthy guy and doesn't need to get that done all the time!!
He is in the 99th percentile for his height, 30 1/2 inches and at the 75th for his weight, 24.13 lbs. Maybe a basketball player someday???! :) (I'll keep hoping!)
We came home from the doctor and he went right to sleep for a few hours. Then woke up around 5:30 and decided he needed a snack while I was making dinner...



After dinner, we got lots of playing time in. He was being SO silly last night. Here are a few pictures....

Lots of teeth!! Working on another molar on the top- currently has 10 in.






These 2 are my favorite...he is such a goofball lately. He likes to stick his tongue out as far as he can...

No comments:

Post a Comment