Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baseball and air vents

Last night Colton and I went to Mike's baseball game here in Portsmouth. It was so nice outside- perfect for a baseball game (even though they lost).
I think Colton has found a new friend. A younger girl (who has an older brother on the team) loved playing with Colton. Every time she picked him up, he gave her a kiss on the cheek. It was so funny--he wouldn't give anyone else kisses but her. Someone has a little crush.... :)
Here is a video of Colton moving along the couch yesterday...when there is something on the other end he wants, he gets moving fast!

Next to Colton's toy box is an air vent. The other day he was sitting on that side of the room- not moving- but just smiling like crazy every few seconds. I couldn't figure out what he was doing and then it hit me- he was sitting on it and there was air coming out. He is fascinated with it and every so often I catch him sitting on it. Yesterday I finally took a video of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment