Monday, August 24, 2009

9 mo checkup

Friday I took the little man to the Dr. for his 9 month checkup.
9 month stats: 23 lbs 1 oz and he is 28 1/2 inches long
We also found out he has an earache. We knew he was fighting a little cold but didn't realize his ear was bothering him- can't wait until he can tell me what is wrong!! Anyways, the Dr. gave him some medicine and we go back next Monday to have another checkup. Besides that- he is a healthy boy!
Such a little goofball Such a tired boy! With being sick, he has been sleeping a ton lately so we have been getting lots of snuggling time in :)
This video is a daily occurrence now- he is trying to climb up on everything and then down he goes...what a true boy!


Ohhh..and another note- I got a job. I am going to be the city clerk for Portsmouth. Just part time but it is from home which I'm really excited about. I found out last Friday and start on September 1st....I'm excited to start! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment