Tuesday, July 21, 2009

8 months

Sunday Colton turned 8 months old! He is crawling like crazy- he has the speed crawl down for sure! He also is pulling himself up on EVERYTHING...with that comes a few bumps and bruises- poor guy! He now has 4 teeth on the bottom, one on top and one just popped through on top. As far as weight- still around 22 lbs. (he probably is working some off since he is on the move so much!) He loves tumbling around with Mike now, they get lots of wrestling in....oh those crazy boys!
If you can't find Colton, look under the kitchen table. He tries to find whatever we missed on the floor and goes after the shoes by the door.



Baby boy just woke up so he has some sleepy eyes. Trying to crawl up my leg.

"ahhhhh let me up"

Betcha can't get of there yet...

haha mom...I bet I can!

but really...let me out...NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment