Sunday, February 6, 2011

Winter Fun....

Last weekend we headed to Marshalltown to see my family.  Since it was so yucky out we found something fun to do inside...bowling!
Colton LOVED it. We played 3 games and I think I bowled twice...he bowled the rest of the times for me. He got to use the rack to roll the ball down and they had a lighter ball that's made for younger kids. We will have to take him some more!




Last week we had a few snow days so we had to get creative with all the free time at home! I found one of Mike's old basketball jerseys and Colton shot some hoops wearing it. He thought he was pretty cool stuff!




Then we built a tent out of blankets to lay down and watch Toy Story. That is his new favorite movie for now- if we let him, he would watch it ten times a day!!  I am kinda glad we are getting out of the Barney stage! :)

 Note how much STUFF is in his tent. He had to bring all of his pillows, blankies, and of course, Buzz, Woody, and Rex in with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment