Sunday, November 21, 2010

Birthday weekend!

Colton turned 2 Friday and we celebrated all weekend long!!

Making cupcakes for daycare...this is the face I got when I said say cheese....

Birthday breakfast....we were practicing blowing out his candles

Opening presents from mommy and daddy.....


Saturday....trying out his new Gator

 w/Papa

 Opening presents @ his party....

 Woohooo a new basketball hoop!! We now have 2 hoops in our house- his new one that will grow with him and his old one that is getting a little too small.  I tried to move the smaller one out today but he caught me and wanted BOTH to stay so he can have his own "court."  I will have  to be a little more sneaky to get the smaller one out.... :)

Birthday cake....I  found an edible Thomas the Train cake topper online and it worked perfect for his cake. Super easy!!

 Everyone singing to him....

 haha I LOVE this picture- he wasn't  big fan of everyone singing to him...

 But once he got to eat his cake and ice cream he was all smiles!!

I think his birthday weekend was a success....and for the record,  2 year old birthday parties are exhausting--I think more for Mommy and Daddy than Colton!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment