Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring has brought...

Play time OUTSIDE!! We love being outside- Colton especially!! Everyday when I pick him up from daycare all the kids are playing outside and he is NOT happy when we have to leave. It makes me feel good that he is having such a good time at daycare though. 

With the nice weather brings lots of work time for Mike. He's been leaving for work at 6 am and home around 10 at night. With those long hours he isn't getting to see much of Colton- hopefully with the rain this weekend he will get to hang out with him. I am sure he misses him!! I've been busy this week getting my city stuff done at night since there is a meeting next Monday, I am ready for this meeting to be over with! :)

Spring has also brought....KENDALL!
David and Valerie (Mike's sister) got to bring her home on Sunday. She was born on Thursday night and spent a few days in the NICU before coming home.We went to meet her on Sunday afternoon.

Proud Uncle Mike and Colton. 
 Colton wasn't too interested in what was going on- we tried to just keep him away since who knows what he will do! :) I am sure they have lots of fun ahead of them playing and getting into trouble together!
She is so tiny...and has a TON of dark hair. So cute!

And those booties...Love them!
Welcome to the world Ms. Kendall Riley Jansen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment