Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend Recap

Thursday morning Colton and I headed to Marshalltown. We went to eat with my grandparents and dad then we hung out at my grandparents house for awhile before I dropped Colton off with my mom and headed to Des Moines to meet up with some of my friends to go to the Dierks Bentley concert.
The group of us girls that went. Dierks! Another Dierks shot Friday morning I headed back to Marshalltown. We had a busy day shopping and playing with my mom. Friday night my uncle, aunt and their kids came to town and we went to eat for my uncle's birthday and my dad's birthday. It was a good time getting to see them since we don't see them too often! Colton loved playing with the kids!
We went to eat at Zenos in Marshalltown. For your birthday you get a cheese bread- so since Colton's birthday is Thursday we got one for him too- he didn't really know what to think and was more interested in everyone singing! Colton got an early birthday present...He loves his ball popper!

Friday night after everyone left, I layed Colton down for the night around 9:30. At 11:30 he woke up screaming. He wouldn't stop for anything and eventually my parents and I took him to the ER in Ames. Turns out it was another ear ache in both ears. Plus the cold he has been fighting for 2 days. They gave us better medicine than what we have used the past times and also some ear drops to help with the pain. We got home from the ER around 3:00 in the morning- I felt bad for my mom, she had to get up at 5:30 to go to work! Once we gave him his drops and medicine and got home, he slept well until 7. Poor guy!
We got home yesterday afternoon. We watched lots of movies and just layed around all afternoon- he was pretty worn out!
He still is acting like it bothering him- but not as much as before. Hopefully he starts feeling better soon...can't be sick on his birthday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment