Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trip to M'town

We headed to Marshalltown Friday night when Mike came home from work. Colton did really well on the trip there...he slept about 45 minutes of the whole trip. He likes riding in Mike's truck- he gets to look out a lot more than in my car. Saturday we hung out at my parents and watched the big Iowa/Iowa State game. Then Saturday night we went out to eat with my grandparents for my Grandpa Brown's birthday. After that we headed to their house for some cake and ice cream, as well as our usual game of horse-which turned into 3 games. Colton had lots of fun playing outside there with the push and ride toys. Sunday we packed up in the morning and made it back to Mike's parents house for dinner.
Checking himself and Grandpa out in the mirror of Grandpa's truck

Honking the hornHeading to check out the big doggy with Grandpa.
Yesterday I made this for him....just getting into the Halloween spirit :)
(kind of looks like his sock is attached- he just happened to throw it at the same time I took the picture!)


No comments:

Post a Comment