Thursday, June 18, 2009

And we are home :)

We've had a busy last week!! Colton and I headed to my parent's house in Marshalltown Sunday morning. My dad went out of town on a week long fishing trip, so we went to keep my mom company until we headed home this morning. Sunday we watched my brother's softball tourney all day- Colton was SO good! We were there for about 6 games total. We got to see my grandparents and my other grandpa and aunt while back, so lots of family time and lots of shopping. It was a busy 4 days...I think my mom was worn out :)
It's finally feeling like summer here...got out the pool again today and the little guy LOVED splashing around!

The ONLY picture I took at my parents house...I forgot the battery charger for the camera. This was taken w/my cell phone so not the best quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment