Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Whew....the 3 day weekend is over and it was a busy one!
Friday night Mike and I headed to CB to get some stuff at Target. Saturday we headed to his cousin's graduation party and then Sunday we headed to my parent's in Marshalltown. Lots of traveling but Colton slept whenever we were in the car- so it went well :) When we got home yesterday we set up his pool outside. Looks pretty cloudy/rainy today- so won't get to try it out just yet.Working on a new tooth

Trying out his sippy cup. He tried biting it at first but got the hang of it.

Lots of bubbles = Colton trying to eat them all

Got a little swinging in too. We got a swing this weekend so we are going to try to find a place in the yard to hang it up.

Helping me pack for the weekend....I looked over and he was chewing on my new swim suit.

Whatever keeps him occupied :)

No comments:

Post a Comment